Please Read This Before Continuing
Please consult your GP or NHS 111 urgently if you have recently or suddenly developed:
- Difficulty passing urine or controlling bladder/bowels
- Numbness or tingling around the back passage or genitals
- Numbness, pins and needles or weakness in both legs.
Please discuss with your GP before submitting this referral if you:
- Are feeling generally unwell/fever
- Have any unexplained weight loss
- Have a history of cancer
- Have recently become unsteady on your feet.
This service is for patients registered with a Richmond GP and aged over 16 years.